Tuesday 29 May 2012

Idiotic pftt..

Went to sunway with a friend.as always,accident proned me- hurt two fingers(what's the big deal?!) it's a big deal ..is bowling ball broke my nail and made it bleed T.T..now I cant use my iPhone since my thumb is wrapped by a dinosaur plaster.. Stupid boiling ball..I meant bowling. Ball -__-!!' but the avengers were awesome,watched avengers while seating on a beanie :D !! It's a big potato sack seat,damn comfortable :D so if all I did was so awesome **im awesome x) * y was it idiotic? Because some moron dudes were making stupid pig sounds behind me and my friend whilst we were walking out of the mall,pfft..to be exact,they weren't pig sounds,it was the sounds u make with ur lips shaped like the red queen from alice in wonderland and it sounds like the freaking high frequency noise people make to catch the waiters attention.maybe they were trying to make me turn around but god knows why?! conclusion,they were idiots xP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...