Wednesday 16 May 2012

Life's not easy :P

A good friend of mine always says
LIfe is a bitch.
Can't agree more :P, movies and all talking bout the world ending in 2012. And here I am thinking,it's the end of may already,in another 6 months time I might die.so what am I gonna do?obviously I can't do anything else to prevent it from happening but I really wanna make it worth while. Realizing this,I decided to take on king scout whilst I have the chance xD though its not easy ..*life is never easy.. But still~ looking at the bright side,I'll meet more hot guys (jkjk) xD  being a scout is bout survival, so just in case I don't die but end up in a deserted island.ill now how to survive ;D Maybe I can even be like bear grylls from man vs wild *hes a scout xD . Anyways,life is hard but what's life if it's not? Dark chocolate is bitter but there's a speck of sweetness in it :D king scout... (^ー^)ノ !! *below .my scout T shirt xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...