Thursday 17 May 2012

I wonder ..

I daydream alot ~ :P bout what? Random stuff Lo~ everyone does it. My mind just thinks of something or ponder on that thought and when I finally snapped out of it,I seriously wish I didn't do anything stupid while my mind was off somewhere else in Pluto Dx
I wonder what it feels like to have someone who you like to like you back ;I wonder if I'll ever find true love ;I wonder if I'll have a son and a successful career ; I wonder if Mosquitos are created to annoy humans ; with all these thoughts that leave me daydreaming ,it's a wonder how I got into a science stream class *class that requires a quite good result to get into* :P I mean..everyone is so FReAKING SMART!! >.< oh right ,this might be weird but I often wonder if I'll have a son :D I mean...they are so ADOWAAABLE !!**excuse the Asian English if you must xD hope this daydreams come true in some weird way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...