Friday 26 July 2013

PLKN

 I didn't get it. period. 

I went for china's national service before when I was 14. lol. I'm 17 now(not yet but whatever) and I'm not chosen to go for national service for my own country. not like I give a damn but hahahah, PLKN sounds like drama to me. 
    
   PLKN = DRAMA
*note: this is from a perspective of an inexperienced person who knows nothing at all bout PLKN from first hand experience*
    
 first off, I'd be in a dorm filled with GIRLS.
Not that there's anything wrong with it but .. f.y.i , girls(especially a whole bunch of close-minded-biatches ) are TROUBLE in my dictionary.  Maybe from a dudes point of view I'm just being oversensitive but dude, you should see em' girls when you guys disappear..  they transform before your eyes and drop the overly sweet high pitched voice and change it to a pissed of tone. I love open minded girls(lek lu, i'm straight :P ) I don't care bout your race, as long as you're open minded I'm happy , and when I'm happy, I don't give a damn what other biatches think bout u :D sign me up as you're friend ;)
   
 second, ghost.
PLKN is famous for being in isolated places which seem to be haunted according to rumors. lol.
true or not, I don't know. But with my condition, i doubt I wanna go and test the place my self. God knows the whole bunch might just see me walking by and go.. "I WILL FOLLOW YOU~~ FOLLOW YOU WHEREVER YOU MAY GOOOO" 
lol, just joking but yeah, if you are one of em' who kena plkn. GOOD LUCK.lol
but most of the ghost won't disturb people as long as they are left in peace unless they have seriously nothing better to do since you know.. they are "lifeless" if you get what I mean xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...