Sunday 1 September 2013

possibilities

I've been thinking bout setting up another blog which maybe branches from this one. I just have to somehow make this a private blog since all my heart and tears somehow fills most of it,scratch that.I mean most of it. I've friends who are actually interested in my writing (more like essays and pov's and not my actual hand writing which looks like teenie-tiny ants. Since I have my deep dark secrets here, lol. Prolly will open up another page just for not-so-private stuff . Of course that is just for my friends,and it'll make them happy :) or should I get a tumblr instead? hmmn.. tough choice.
   Anyways, since people think my writing is hilarious and bat-shit crazy at times, I'm doing it for the sake of making people happy. Of course maybe gain loads of viewers and then get google advertisement and maybe even earn some cash.lol.  hahahahah, selfish thought no? But I'd need the money since I'd be spending loads of time prepping for future studies and I can blog non stop if only that certain inspiration comes flowing. But of course, there are circumstances where I am too lazy to even start my laptop.
    So how does one make a blog private ._. if you know,tell me. I prefer having the other blog to branch from this account,lazy to make another account. 

  Which reminds me, Just wrote an essay about MY LIFE TEN YEARS FROM NOW for my english paper. I'm quite happy with it but I'm not sure if teacher will like it. I just remember getting the paper and writing like a mad man in fear of getting raped by monkeys.(that went too far ._. )
So what did I write?  stuff. lol. hahahha.
   There were other choices as well, like
the best time of my life (I don't have that exp yet ._. ). 
money (nah,gave up on writing facts since I do that all the time ,wanted to try something new)
your neighbor (I don't really interact much with em folks..)
     and there you have
my life ten years from now (perfect since it's all about daydreaming and that's what I do best)
I'll post up the 3 paged essay if my branch blog is up :) or not ,considering It's so god damned long like grandmother story nia. :P New blog will prolly have some stuff copied from this main one since some crap that I wrote is actually good (I think =/ )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...