Thursday 27 November 2014

quick update

 Since its holiday, expect frequent post about totally random stuff. My labels are totally messed up right now (will fix it soon). I'm considering changing the blog address since the new blog address in the poll is really cool.

toolimforyou.blogspot.com -- (totally means too lame for you but hey, lame in a totally cool way)

Anyways, take your pick. I'll change it depending on the poll or probably might just decide on it myself. But if someday you can't access to the blog. It's probably changed to toolimforyou.blogspot.com or any other one in the poll :P

There are loads of drafts that are yet to be completed.

If you're waiting for updates for my short story -- Only Time

Bless you and may you have patience to bear while I bang my head against a tree and wait for a durian to fall upon me. The next chapter will be out soon. no promises though :P

Have a nice day and remember to make time for what you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...