Friday 5 April 2013

My model perintis

 Recently my aunt who lives in London came back and decided to stay with my mom in my hometown during the school hols. Which means I'm gonna live with her for the whole week since I'm going back to my hometown for the hols. So...what the heck does my aunt has to do with my future other half or my future husband according to her?
    The thing is.. SHE STARTED THE DAMN TOPIC ... -_-
yep, me aunt said : Jo, next time ah.. get a good husband , one who will cook, work and stuff and is respectful to elders.etc.*and the speech goes on and on...*
 me: *busy doing some scout stuff with bamboo and trying to ignore the statement and be respectful at the same time*

 haih... lol
lol
was busy making this the whole hols*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...