Saturday 16 August 2014

18th Birthday

 My 18th birthday was peaceful. Was having exams the week of my birthday so celebrated (which technically means had dinner with family) earlier so I can concentrate on exams. Kind of sucked since I've been turning down opportunities to go out 2 weeks prior exam and been studying quite consistently (I slack for a few hours before actually getting serious bout studying). But sacrifices should be made I suppose.

   10/8/2014, Dinner with family was on a sunday night and monday was exam. I've been so stressed about exam for 2 weeks now and it just hit me on saturday that the point of a test was to see what level you are at and so you could fix your weakness. I had the best sleep ever since then and while everyone was busy doing some last minute studying. I just stopped and went to bed. Yep ._.

   The epiphany eased my worries big time. And it kinda sucked that it the realization only hit me 2 days before the test whilst I've been losing sleep for 2 weeks plus over it.
Birthday celebration in advance. CELL-fie-ing with my niece.
(was studying bio prior to the dinner, explains the lame bio joke huh?
             On 13/8/2014, I was kind of surprised that most of my classmates knew of my birthday. Even the usual ignorant ones. Even my bio teacher wished me after class while I left the bio lab.(awww...thanks cher :') ) Truth to be told I was busy doing bio notes to hear him so instead of saying thanks, I said "Bye cher! thanks (for the lesson) :D"  
After I left the lab I asked my friends "What did Mr.Charles say?"
friends:"He said happy birthday Kai Syn " 
 awwww....shit ._. I said bye. heheheh... oops?

    The rest of the day went on quite peacefully I suppose. I almost got hit by a volleyball twice. Actually got hit by it once while watching a interclass basketball match. Got fed up with basketball, learnt how to play volleyball. Went home. Passed out. Couldn't hold chopsticks during dinner since my hands were shaking from volleyball. Yep. It was peaceful :)


      14/8/2014, I got a box from my King's scout bros from the next class during recess. I was so zombified that day I skipped recess and stayed in class instead to do maths. Then this two fella came in with a box in hand. As you can see from the box, There's a story behind it. Only those who went through king's scouts can understand. To others, it'll look like some random sketch but haha, it's so deep I can still feel it in my bones.

   They were so adorable.Hahahaha, since they felt so awkward. They thought I'd open it at home but instead I retrieved a craft knife from my pencil case and started to cut the cellophane tape. (That lead to to some lame dissecting jokes since I was a bio student) You should've seen them trying to decide between staying and leaving while I opened the present.

cat lady indeed :3




They spammed the H since apparently adding H everywhere makes up for
wrong spelling.I have no idea what the carbon ring is doing there. xD

First thought: "CHAWKLEEEEET!"


MORE CHAWKLEEEEEEEET OMG AND PENGUIN!!!! :D
 

Needless to say this is still holding the record of best birthday present ever. I love my Bros (T.T)
But I suppose the whole thing was sort of awkward for them but they still went through with it. They've been working on the box for the whole morning (from what I heard) from people who asked me about the contents of the box.

  When I said they gave me chocolates it was sort of awkward as well ._. Since usually guys don't give girls chocolate out of the blue? I don't know. whatever. I HAVE CHOCOLATE. Thats all that matters. :D 

saw this few days before my birthday on twitter. I suppose my chocolate box
is close enough to the cat box :') *content*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...