Sunday 28 December 2014

Gearing up for 2015

    First off.. pardon me for not updating as promised. I haven't the chance to access my laptop these few weeks and all the drafts in my phone disappeared when I upgraded to Iphone 5 (long story) 

    Unfortunately 2014 hasn't been the most pleasant year for me. I suppose you could say the fortune tellers and feng shui masters won this match (not to say I lost it on purpose) but they have warned me about how it was a bad year for me in a way that seemed as if I would crash and fall in every dreadful way possible no thank you very much. Putting that aside.

HOORAY for making it out alive in this bloody mess ! I'm having mixed feelings about 2015 but I suppose when you're at your worst, the only way left from here is UP! which is why I figured I should start prepping for the year to come since it's better safe than sorry.

  Oh wait before that.. LOOK WHAT I GOT :D

Big cat and baby cat leisurely pondering about the green
dragonfly it attracted due to it's light
 (look what I planted outside the window )
The study plant outside my window.
If I don't study/water it, it dies.
 I suppose it gives me reasons to be near my study table.
leather bag and new wallet courtesy to my 2nd and 3rd sis.
(Yes, the leather bag looks hard. To put it bluntly...Campak anjing terus mati doh)



Lastly...No Geek is complete without stationaries to sate the canvas seeking inspirations and ideas
exploding at hand
(dem feels that the leather cover notebook gives..*squels*)



There's a reason why our eyes are placed in front.
               It's so that we look ahead instead of what's behind us.

Hopefully 2015 would be a pleasant year :') 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...