Sunday 7 June 2015

The dilemma

    Dilemma - a situation in which a difficult choice has to be made between two or more alternatives, especially equally undesirable ones

I suppose everyone of us experiences a dilemma from time to time. Like here I am deciding on what to write after such a long time. So I settled with something that has been lurking around in my mind for a while now. 


How does one deal with dilemmas ? Is it a must to pick sides? 


I've learnt that there's no absolute solution but there are solutions that can minimize the risk of the problem to a state that can be handled. So what's the solution here?

You can run but you can't run forever. 

Sooner or later it's either pick a choice or the choice picks you. But then again that will just ruin you, Tony Robbins , a successful life coach and philanthropist said that we all have a power to change our lives. And that is the power of choice. Get the ripped away from you and you are nothing but a slave who is restricted.


There isn't always a win-win solution, So what will you do? 

My best bet for now is have a good cry over it and think it over for a day before making a decision just on the spur of the moment for the sake of getting a solution. Perhaps my perspective and way of handling will change, And I sincerely hope it does do me well in the future when handling dilemmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...