Thursday 23 August 2012

3rd day

Highlight of the day, uhm.. Oh yeah, I met this Penang fella. He is my sister's friend's son, half mat salleh. His name is jefferey, half Belgium half Chinese.
A year older than me and damn smart in a know-it-all way.
So my sister kept talking bout him on our way to his house to fetch him so we can go out . Since he is mixed, I was expecting him to be ..i dunno.. All matsalleh looking I guess.. But when I saw him, I kinda relaxed. Chinese looking fella, but when he takes of his specs, you'd be surprised by the dark features and outlines.
So anyways, he is a scout,so we shared some stuff~ blah blah blah~
He kinda sorta talk alot.. I don't really mind but some stuff are more guy things resulting in me falling asleep unintentionally.When he got excited , he looks like a energized bunny charged and ready to rumble .LOL.
He was fun, in some ways.He taught me how to predict the weather and how to catch crabs at the beach. Hahah~ catching crabs are so fun.
Here's
The trick. You know those mini crabs you see running around the beach? Here's how u catch them.
1st.walk around and find a target.
2nd. Follow the fella!! Keep following.
3rd.wait for the fella to get tired,mostly around 10secs can d.
4th. Squat down and PRESTO! You know have yourself a crab at your mercy. Lol.

We never really did anything to the fella anyway~ just fooled around~
So we went out with his mom and my sis and bro in law for dinner. More blah blah blah~ went night market, he introduces this series called (DR.WHO) to me. Sounds nice,gonna watch it if..uh.. Hahah~ IF I remember~ according to him,it is the longest series in world record.It started when Tv had color if I'm not mistaken.
Enough bout today, went for Asam laksa again. And will go again xD hahahah~ awesome Penang food~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...