Sunday 12 August 2012

what's the big deal?

 My hair is black,whats the big deal? wait....what's that? it's not black? O.O...
so people have been telling me lately....  OH MY GOSH!!YOUR HAIR COLOR IS SO NAAISE 8D
  and i go
me: O.O... dafuq? it's black.
friend: nooooooooo!! It's so naiiiiise :D
me: ._____. okaaaaaay.....   
friend starts touchy touchy my hair... *irritating D8..*
     till now, i have no friggin' idea what my hair color is,they say it's brown and stuff... =/
so i went home and check, i looked and looked.... my conclusion:i'm colorblind xD
hahahha, but then i tried looking at the side of my hair, gosh...it's.. brown and stuff... xD
  a hint of gold here, some highlights there and under is black and a few strands of white hair...
wait... white hair??? nooooo..... eh? looks kinda cool 8D

  which reminds me , it actually kinda explains why the discipline teacher thought i dyed my hair last year . I think it runs in the family, there was this one time i asked my sister where she dyed her hair, she was like :"i never dyed my hair la~".
me:O.O serious ah?? all this time i thought you dyed your hair >.< ..

other than hair, there was another incident. My cheeks are 365days pink and when i'm tired or hot, the color pink flares up another notch.
  so here it goes, last year i started my first tuition in a new centre, so i arrived late and all the seats were taken. I ended up sitting in the corner, which was friggin' hot, resulting in flaring pink cheeks and face.
So what happened was that the maths teacher was having a rant on students not doing their homework and wanted to check everyones homework. He went one by one and when he finally reached my place, i was telling him about being a new student and blah blah blah and then.. he stopped me.
me:O.O..
him: girl, don't cry la! i know its your first day,i won't blame you wan la.
me:dafuq???
him:aiyo,dont cry la.tengok tu, muka sudah merah .
me: =.= ....*tries to explain that i wasn't crying.. but he doesn't listen..
   well,the teacher stopped checking homeworks after he thought i was crying.lol.some people were saved by me xD. as i got familiar with everybody, they finally get the fact that i wasn't crying xD.
My sister too, has pink cheeks, her teacher asked her to wash her face after PE lesson,so my sister went.My sister went back to class, the teacher was like
 GIRL! WHY YOU DIDN'T WASH UR FACE?
sis:O.O.. wash ady ..
THEN Y U STILL HAVE MAKEUP ON? I CAN SEE THE BLUSHER
sis: its...not makeup...
?? *touches my sis's face.. went O.O ...
hahahahhahahahahahahahahhah~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...