Thursday 16 August 2012

scars .

 when i say scars, i meant scars.Not this fella..
hi there :D *pedo!!!
 

I, myself have loads of scars .I mean it, from head to toe. Funny thing about scars though, is that they never seem to go away, sure, they fade but somehow its like its destined to be with you for a very very long time. Each scar has its own story, some are unknown, some are just ridiculous. 
  As a accident proned person, there was this one time when i was still just a kid, i went to my grandma's house with my parents. My grandma had chickens, real life clucking chickens running around scaring the crap out of the person in the morning. I wore red attires since the elder generations think its not appropriate to wear dark colors around them and some other prosperity beliefs. 

  So what has it got to do with the red attire? i seriously have no idea, Its just a guess. what happened was that my dad was feeding the chicken and i just stood there and stared. The chicken however, started charging after me and chasing me ,and the worst part is that it started pecking my leg...
ugh..stupid chicken that somehow turned into a bull...  Some years after, i asked my mom what happened to the chicken. She said some bangla workers ate it.. lol. 

  That incident didn't leave much of a scar compared to the time when i fell of a bike just last year.I looked like the phantom of the opera without his mask. I now have loads of scars because of that accident, half of my face was bleeding then.My limbs, of course were bleeding as well. The moment i reached the hospital, I was literally bleeding from head to toe. Funny thing was, i didn't feel a thing, all my senses became numb as i walked calmly over the counter and handed in my i.c to enter the emergency room. You should've seen the look on the doctors and nurses then.EPIC. Somehow i didn't need to wait for a number, MALAYSIA BOLEH. for the first time.
      
    I walked in and sat down as i waited for someone to treat me. I carefully looked around, everyone seemed to be so busy, and when they noticed me, their expressions were just priceless. My brother came in the emergency room to after he parked the car, whilst he was just entering, 2 male nurses pushed in the stretcher *forgot what its called* the thing u push patients in. My brother started panicking and thought i injured my head or something, i just told the nurses i was fine and no broken limbs or any big impact.To prove my point ,i started moving around like a robot , my brother started recovering from the shock i gave him earlier. The two nurses once again pushed the stretcher out in a "we got trolled" pace. 
     I got some scars here and there, truth to be told ,i got some pretty cool scars from this accident. I have one scar on my hand shaped like a quaver i.e music note. And some scars at the back of my leg that looks like a tiger scratch. meow? does that mean i'm destined to live my life in half a pace? since quaver meant half a beat. lol.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...