Thursday 16 August 2012

CHANGE.

  Throughout the years, I've changed a lot.duh, but yeah well, its just that after i transferred schools , I think i became a better person.Literally a much more better person, I've made great friends that influenced me to be a better person and exposed to the harshness of the rough world through the media.I'd still read the newspaper everyday after school and sleep whenever i'm in a car ,but i'd do more stuff that i'd never thought i would years back.
 
  After i changed school, i joined scouts again. I'm really glad i did, I also joined interact club which stands for international action club .Interact club is sort of a community service club, and yes.ITS FUN.
And look where it got me now...
    -working for king scouts.
              -future vice president of the interact club.
                        -and yeah, a koperasi member.*they give free food xD*
                                   -pure science student stuck in a class full of smart ass people.
  And many more,
          kept finding ways to improve , well not exactly.I only change or pick up a habit when my friend suggests it. But terms and conditions applied tho. I'm still the same old me, sleeps in class,talks a lot, accident proned and the only fella that hangs with the guys for fun. hahaha~ one more thing, i started picking up the racism thing,it's just hilarious since my friends are all open minded.Damn i love open minded people, so what's so fun about it?
   i could go yelling "woi bumiputra!! when r u gonna gimme back my book?"
and he'd go "allah,typical malay what~,lazy ."
indian friend joins the crowd, instantly changes to indian accent.
 :"deiiiiiii, vaat u want macha?"
hahahah~  no offense, but its funny.
 i had this one friend who was a year younger than me, he'd say
:"stop being so racist la jo!!"
i just stare at him in a sarcastic way and say
:"when i was i racist la? malay boy~"
he just stares and laugh/cry
:"you just proved my point la jo!!!" 
x3, cope with it !
hey? what can i say? entertaining myself is important xD
no offense if u think the racism jokes are too racist for u to handle :P *and i only play this jokes on my open minded friends.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...