Sunday 19 August 2012

Selamat hari raya :D

School holidays are a great time for Family outings and etc. Here in KLCC,due to boredom and my sister who is taking her own sweet time in the exhibition hall where the book fair is held, I'm writing this while sitting on the floor outside with all the other people waiting for their friends and families .
Tons of People walking around in front of me, mostly families. Parents dragging their sons and daughters along , moms with a bag full of magazine and cookbooks, kids with storybooks and dads, well,have their each and own collection of books based on their hobbies.Here comes my sis ,asking me to queue up for her.OH LORD... Such a damn loooong queue.
But I realized something while queuing , everyone was patient and queued up in an orderly manner.No cutting lines,no gibbering nonsense. Whoah. Seems like Malaysian Chinese has got some discipline in them too. Don't get me wrong, I'm not being racist. It's a Chinese book fair,so naturally all the "cinapek" Chinese fellas like me xP
Goes. anyways,
To be continued....

So yeah,I am now currently in a bus heading to Penang.lol. How FUN :D
I'm visiting my sister , and kinda running away from home and other stuff for a sec. I mean, I need a break too right ? xD.
I'm not taking a public bus though , The lim family sisters club didnt allow it. And so now, I'm in a 5 star double decker bus on the way to Penang. I got in the bus at 4, and now it's 9 and assdffggjjk .., I haven't reach yet. But the thing is, I SAW FIREWORKS!! Lots of them :D along the way to Penang. And here's a shout out to my Muslim friends!!

SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!

I kinda feel sad though, since I'll

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...